Revised Final Project

For my revised final project, my concept stands the same. I will start off with research and then address the works individually. I have already started my blog as well as an introductory paragraph here.  I am starting with William Butler Yeats and then I will start with other poets. I plan on using Yeats, Hardy, Eliot, William Carlos William and several other poets. To keep things interesting I will post a few pictures here and there that go with my argument and as I blog about these poets I will continue to research along the way and argue why the apocalyptic trope has been a big part of modern poetry. Here is a list of my works cited:

Bibliography:
Altizer, Thomas J. J. “Imagination and Apocalypse.” JSTOR. Penn State University Press, 1970. Web. 20 Mar. 2014.

Cotter, James Finn. “Apocalyptic Imagery in Hopkins’ “That Nature Is a Heraclitean Fire and of the Comfort of the Resurrection”” JSTOR. West Virginia University Press, 1986. Web. 20 Mar. 2014.

Fletcher, Nancy H. “Yeats, Eliot, and Apocalyptic Poetry.” Scholar Commons University of Florida. University of Florida, 1 June 2008. Web. 20 Mar. 2014.

Longenbach, James. “Matthew Arnold and the Modern Apocalypse.” JSTOR. Modern Language Association, 1989. Web. 20 Mar. 2014.

Rovit, Earl. “On the Contemporary Apocalyptic Imagination.” JSTOR. The Phi Beta Kappa Society, 1968. Web. 20 Mar. 2014.

Schuster, Joshua. “William Carlos Williams, Spring and All, and the Anthropological Imaginary.” JSTOR. Indiana University Press, 2007. Web. 20 Mar. 2014.

This entry was posted in Final Project. Bookmark the permalink.